Warranty and Returns
- Each timepiece is warranted against manufacturing defects for 12 months from its date of purchase, provided it’s purchased from us or an Authorized Dealer and is registered within 30 days of the purchase date.
- The warranty is not extended to watch straps, accessories, crystals and finish, such as scars present on leather used for the straps and patina formed on brass/ bronze cases over time.
- The warranty doesn’t cover damage caused by accident or mishandling, and will be void if the item was handled differently from the instructions in the user manual or by an unauthorized third party.
- For repairs the item can be returned to us by post or in person, and you shall bear all costs associated with return shipping.
- Estimated repair time is 2 weeks for minor repairs and 2 months for major ones. When the item is ready we’ll make arrangements for collection. If you don’t reside in Singapore, we’ll return it by registered airmail.
- We’ll provide a refund if we assess repair to be not possible.
- If you’re not entirely satisfied with your purchase you may contact us via email, within 3 days upon receipt, to return the item and seek a refund.
- Only timepieces are eligible for refund, and only if they’re overseas purchases performed through this website. The item must be in the same condition that you received it, in its original packaging and unused.
- You shall bear all costs associated with return shipping.
- We’ll initiate the refund only after receiving and inspecting the returned item. Refunds will be via PayPal only, and shipping charges will not be refunded.