How do I make a purchase?
- If the item is in stock, add it to your online shopping cart and check out.
- We accept online payments only, via Paypal and credit/ debit cards.
- All prices are in US dollars.
When will stock be available?
- Follow us on social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) or subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates.
- We don’t accept orders by email or respond to questions on release dates or stock availability.
How do you ship and what are the shipping charges?
- We ship all new timepieces using DHL Express, except to Russia and Greece where we use EMS.
- Asia (excl. Russia & Turkey) & Oceania: USD30 per item, estimated delivery 2-3 working days.
- Canada: USD25 per item, estimated delivery 3-4 working days.
- Australia: USD45 per item, estimated delivery 3-4 working days.
- Rest of world: USD50 per item, estimated delivery 4 working days.
- We ship accessories using registered airmail with online tracking, and estimated delivery time is 7-21 working days. If you purchased accessories together with timepieces we’ll combine the shipment via DHL, at no extra cost to you.
When will you ship my watch?
We typically ship in 3 working days after receiving payment and all necessary shipping information. Parcel tracking number will be sent to you via email.
Must I provide my phone number?
Yes, DHL/ EMS requires it as mandatory input. Without this input they won’t ship the item.
Do I have to pay taxes?
Yes, your item may be subject to customs duty, import taxes, VAT, etc. at your country and these have to be paid by you.
For customs declaration we state actual item price and description unless you instruct otherwise, but we’re not responsible if the item is re-valued or rejected by customs.
Is there a restocking fee if I decide to return my watch?
Yes, there is a 10% restocking fee that will be deducted from your refund when the watch is received in the same condition it was sent.